Trinity (nuclear test)
More from our visit to the Trinity Site, where the first nuclear device was exploded on July 16, 1945.
1) the obelisk stands at the center of the crater, where the explosion happened
2) cactus we saw on the side of the road while waiting to get into the site
3) Stephen’s random photography
4) sign at the entrances o the site
5) plaque on the obelisk
6) the only thing left of the tower where the bomb was placed before explosion is these little metal stumps of the poles, everything else was vaporized