Desiree Yazdan, M.S., D.D.S.
Iβm so excited that Christmas is just around the corner! Christmas for me is really special because I get some time off to spend with family and close friends. But, itβs always been difficult for me to figure out exactly what gifts to give! This year I came up with a planβ¦. Iβm going to stuff everyoneβs stocking with some really great stocking stuffer. So hereβs what youβre getting in your stocking if youβre spending the holidays with me!
1. Lip balm! Everyone loves a good lip balm! My personal fav is from la merβI love how soft it makes my lips, and how long it keeps my pout moisturized for.
2. A new toothbrush. I love the sonicare diamond clean from my office, but it wonβt fit in a stocking. So the next best thing is a sulcus brush that I give out to most of my patients! If youβre picking up a toothbrush for someoneβs stocking, pick one with soft bristles.
3. Travel size toothpaste. These are great because you can use them on the go tooβlike put them in your purse and take it everywhere with you, or even in your gym bag!
4. Mintsβwho doesnβt love mints? I donβt really like to chew gum because it hurts my jaw, but I always carry mints with me!
5. SocksβI love a good pair of fluffy, cozy socks for the winter. I always get festive ones for this time of the year and I love it! Target has some good ones for just $5
6. A good bookβbecause reading keeps your mind active!