THE INTRO THING
So whenever one of my fave photographers on here does a little introduction thing I like it. It's kinda nice to get a glimpse of the human behind the images So here's a handful of things about me
1. I spent half my life being a nomad in Asia
2. I have a little yoga space and have taught yoga for a very long time
3. I have a teenager and she is very awesome and talented and cool and I love her madly.
4. I started my adult life as a model ( only relevant because I know how you feel on the other side of my camera)
5. I came into professional photography by accident and am still surprised that halfway through my life this has happened! I had shot 4 weddings before I even had a website.
6. I'm inspired by humans and nature and get very excited by blue sky's and Deep conversations
7. I used to live in a van and dreaming of in my old age returning to the van life with my camera and my yoga mat.
8. I live with a couple of chronic disease labels but so far so good , life keeps on giving and unfolding.
9. My biggest challenges? taking rest, not overworking and reigning in my ideas, my brain just keeps on throwing them out and they are way too many for one person to be able to physically cope with.
10) It can only be and always will be all about the love â¤ï¸ âï¸ ----------------------