Nina Dobrev ™
Nina Dobrev gets interviewed about what brands she’s into and what trends and designers she’s focusing on for fall! (source: @whowhatwear)
Here’s the whole interview:
• What's the number one trend you want to try for fall?
“I’m excited for all the suiting and menswear. I find it so chic and exudes confidence when a woman walks into a room of dresses wearing a suit.”
• What's the one you want to retire for fall?
“I don’t know about retiring… nothing? Fashion is an expression of self. Whatever someone wants to wear that makes them feel good is also good with me. Live your best life, and I'll live mine.”
• What's the last fashion item you bought and why?
“Same Swimwear. It's so flattering and the materials they use are top notch. Elevated swimwear.”
• Any brands that you're particularly into now?
“Chloé, Louis Vuitton, and Calvin Klein. I'm really excited for Céline!”
• What's the most valuable style tip you've learned from Kate Young?
”Don’t let the outfit dress you. YOU dress the outfit.”
• What's one thing you would change about the fashion industry?
“More inclusive of race.”
— @nina #ninadobrev