THE POSH PRINCESSS
Since many of you were interested in my personal money saving tips + free money, here they are. Swipe left to see all 👍🏼 -
1. Couponing: I don’t do major couponing but one thing I do use is cartwheel by target. I also work at target so I’m always buying stuff there. I have saved almost $1,500 over the course of almost 2 years. If you shop at target, you need to be using this app! Even if you shop elsewhere, savings $1 or $2 really makes a difference so be on the lookout for coupons/deals at your stores.
2. If you have a job that offers little perks, take advantage of them! Target offers us savings on car insurance, child care +more! Before target, I had my car insurance through progressive & I was paying $220/month. I switched to the target employee program & now I am only paying $110/month through travelers.. a huge difference!
3. OhmConnect is a program available to California residents + some Texas.
All I do is save power a couple hours a week & I get paid! I have made $110 over the last few months. If you are in California, I highly suggest joining! You can use my link to sign up & receive $10 free https://ohm.co/annadelgado10 .
4. Dosh app: this app has hundreds of places both in store + online that you can receive cash back from when you shop. I have received money back from Chili’s, Sephora, NORDSTORM RACK + many more. Sign up using my link & receive $8 free https://link.dosh.cash/zPIPcmYiFO .
5. Acorn app: I just started using this but I’m so excited. First, you can set aside a certain amount every day/week/month (I do $5 a week). Second, every purchase I make is rounded up to the next dollar & that spare change is saved in the app. So if I spend $4.50 at Starbucks - they would round it up to $5 and save the .50 cents for me. -
6. My savings account: I have Wells Fargo but I’m sure other banks have similar programs. For certain transactions I make through my checking account, $1 is transferred into my savings.
7. Groupon has so many offers at discounted prices including hotels, movies, restaurants, car service + more! I always check Groupon before going out, booking a hotel, etc..