Breakfast: Mango Coconut Chia seed pudding 😋Chia kind of looks like poppy seeds to me, and have a numerous amount of benefits that are provided to your body! Here's a few:
• Massive amount of nutrients with very few calories. Don't let the tiny size fool you! It is a superfood and one of the most nutritious food in the WORLD. It is loaded with fiber, protein, and omega-3 fatty acids!
• Full of antioxidants
• Almost ALL the carbs in them are fiber. The fiber absorbs large amounts of water and expands in the stomach, which increases fullness and slows down the process of absorbing foods.
• The protein portion of Chia seeds helps reduce appetite and intake of food.
• Lowers the risk of heart diseases and type 2 diabetes
• Chia seeds have a high calcium, phosphorus, and magnesium content. These are all essential for good bone health.
• Chia Seeds can provide as much exercise performance as a sports drink (without all the sugaaaa!!) Chia seeds can easily be incorporated into your diet. They are also enjoyable to consume being that they don't taste like anything! Add them to your shakes, smoothies, acai bowls, yogurts/parfaits, oatmeal, anything! The options are endless!
#chiapudding #chiaseedpudding #chiaseeds #chiaseedlover #mangochiapudding #coconut #breakfast #breakfastofchamps #breakfastclub #breakfastideas #nom #delicious #delish #NYC #nycfoodie #healthyfood #healthybreakfast