Just For Your Information (Series 7)
Life only gives you what you demand and what you have capacity for.
Instruction from Joseph to his guys says:
"Fill the men's sacks with food, AS MUCH AS THEY CAN CARRY..." (Genesis 44:1)
Life does not give you what you desire or deserve most of the time, life gives you what you demand. This is simple to understand when you look at what you had wished to have achieved at your age and what you've, in actual fact achieved.
However, no matter what how wise or forceful you demand some things, life (on most part) will not give you more than you have the capacity for. Joseph was in a position to give his brothers as many things as he desired to give them, however he could not give them more than their abilities and capabilities. The reason is that anytime a man is given more than he could bear, wastage is inevitable and God hates wastage.
So, what is the wisdom here? Increase and develop your capacity. I will counsel that you look into these areas:
1. Increase spiritual activities that will invariably increase spiritual dealings in your life
2. Increase "spiritual light" in your life and home. The more the light of God, the more you see
3. Unlock your mind. No matter how active your spirit-man is, if your mind is weak to capture and interpret spiritual realities, you are limited already. Remember that a man will definitely crash if his mind is not developed as a "shock absorber."
4. Develop your talent and other special abilities by educating them and putting them into work.
5. Get involved in "destiny-enhancing relationships." I commend you to God and to the word of His grace.
#revsola #spiritualintelligence #getinspiredwithrevsola #kpcChicago #EveryStepInTheRightDirection #JubileeAndRest2019 #SolaBabalolaMinistries #Chicago Смотреть полностью