Kingdom Pathway Church
Stop taking things for granted.
I discovered that people take for granted what, what most of the time they easily or freely have access to. It is a bad attitude to have a non challant attitude to life. People who have this kind of attitude eventually become lackadaisical and value nothing.
1. Stop taking the love of your spouse for granted. If your spouse is cooking for you, doing laundry for you, taking care of home, calling you and doing what they know how to do best, please don't take it for granted. What your spouse is doing and you are not appreciative of is what someone else is ready to spend their last penny to get. Stop taking each other for granted.
2. Stop taking people for granted, you never can tell who that person is, or who is going to be in the nearest future.
3. Stop taking your self for granted. You only have one life to live; live to the fullest. There are many things that can come out of your life if you take your self seriously. Don't lose your guard, having the mindset that you cannot fall into sin. Most of the people that fell into scandal didn't plan it so. Be careful!
4. Stop taking the goodness of God for granted. This "mindset of entitlement" brings out an arrogant nature in man. Nobody really deserves or owns anything except for grace, and that grace must never been taken for granted.
5. Lastly, stop taking God for granted. When I see how believers parade themselves in His presence, I wonder if it is the same God of the Bible we are all worshipping. Please, stop taking Him for granted. Yes, He is loving but He is the Judge of all. He is kind, but He is not safe. He is the LAMB but He is the LION.
#revsola #spiritualintelligence #getinspiredwithrevsola #kpcChicago #emerge2018