A little rusty with my aim due to 8 months of traveling but I had a blast! Still a little deaf due to the .308 but it was a beautiful day to go shooting.
Just one more thing always remember the 5 rules in handling a firearm.
1. Always keep your firearm pointed in a safe direction.
2. Treat ALL firearms as if they were loaded.
3. Keep your trigger finger outside the guard and off of the trigger until you are ready to fire.
4. Be certain of your target, your line of fire, and what lies beyond your target.
5. Always wear appropriate eye and ear protection when shooting and maintaining your firearm.
Went down to the range and got to hang out with my parents at the same time... Iโd say thatโs a double win ๐. Itโs nice feeling proficient in your handling and understanding of your firearm, so you can move on to perfecting your skill.