This meticulous creation by “CodyOdi” moves away from the more common upright #computer hard drive designs. Instead, this case sits flat, taking pride of place next to the talented modder’s matching #steampunk computer #monitor, #speakers and #keyboard. Starting with a modern black Aerocool PC case, CodyOdi was creatively influenced by heavily steampunk-vibed video game series #BioShock. The pipework and #gears fit seamlessly into a neat #design, which is aesthetically pleasing and suitably impenetrable looking. #modding#mod#steampunkstyle
#Моддинг компьютера в стиле #стимпанк. Автор, известный на Reddit под ником CodyOdi, вдохновился игрой BioShock Infinite и, используя различные подручные средства, переделал не только системный блок, но и клавиатуру, мышку, монитор и колонки.
Experiments in first time resin casting...take one... Learned:
1. A little bit of resin goes a long way.
2. I really can't cast clear resin and not over pour it. (I have depth perception issues)
3. Stirring resin for 5 minutes is a lot more tiring than you would think.
4. Low odor resin still stinks
5. Resin pouring with my husband @gentlemanj77 is fun!
6. When they tell you to cover your workplace with protective material...listen. (Glad I did)
7. Glow powder is fun. (Well I already knew that)
8. I need a MUCH bigger studio.
9. The directions that @artnglow provides for their resin are fantastic.
10 watching hundreds of hours of resin casting videos helped!