Sada Dosa!!! A best way to break your fast in morning!! Easy to make and tasty to taste.
Urad dal (split black lentils) = Â½ cup
Fenugreek (methi) seeds =1 tbsp
Rice (ukda chawal) =1 cup
Soaking Time: 4 hours.
Fermenting Time: 12 hours.
1. Wash and soak the urad dal, fenugreek seeds and enough water in a deep bowl and mix well. Cover with a lid and keep aside to soak for 4 hours.
2. Wash and soak the rice in a deep bowl and mix well. Cover with a lid and keep aside to soak for 4 hours.
3. Drain the urad dal and fenugreek seeds and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste using approx. 1 cup of water. Transfer the mixture into a deep bowl and keep aside.
4. Drain the par-boiled rice and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste using approx. 1 cup of water. Transfer the mixture into the same bowl of the urad dal batter, add the salt and mix well.
5. Cover with a lid and keep aside to ferment in a warm place for 12 hours.
6. Once fermented, mix it very well.
7. Use the batter immediately to make dosas or store the batter in an air-tight container and refrigerate.
8. If thickened too much, add a little water to thin a bit. Heat tawa, and brush oil over it. When really hot, splash a little water over it, and immediately pour batter onto it, spreading it thin, with a circular motion.
9. After spreading the batter, lower the heat and dribble a little oil around the edges so that it seeps under the dosa.
10. Turn Dosa and cook from other side .Serve with sambhar and chutney. You may try with Tomato chutney. https://www.instagram.com/p/Ben57CYBN-d/
#ayearofhealthyeats #thenewhealthy #beingfit #SadaDosa #tastybowl18 #tastybowl #indianfood #cookwithlove #foodblogger #foodporn #foodlover #instafood #instayum #fooddiaries #yougottaeatthis #eats #goodeats #foodie #fromthekitchen #instaphoto #foodisfuel #desifood #lifestyle