Exams and stress are probably the first pair made in heaven. No wait. Made in hell. And if you have history of anxiety or stress they just increase tenfold during this time. 😥
So to fight these days here are few tips I am looking forward to follow and are making myself work on it. Try if you think they'll help you.
1. Get started with the hardest task first. It will take time so pick that.
2. Concentration is the key to success but how to concentrate is the issue. If you struggle then the time is right to practice it.
Set 10 minutes for yourself and in these 10 minutes your book and you are best friends. You'll get distracted, something interesting would pop up in your mind but now is not the time. (Remember: we are already quite behind and the dare devil in you needs to get done with syllabus.) 3. Try waking up earlier, even if you are a night owl, try waking up at th crack of dawn once. Rush for a quick half an hour walk and believe me you are refreshed for hours.
4. Next, Pick a room with good ventilation and natural light. Lock yourself with the immediate needed books, water bottle, and some healthy snacks. Never sit empty stomach because then it's the hunger you'll only think about.
5. Don't forgot to take short breaks. Set a target duration and then get up for 5-10 minutes. Stretch, refresh, and replay.
6. Lastly turn off phone and internet. Socializing is not the priority. Even if you need to ask questions to that genius friend write them down. Call them during the break and figure it out.
7. This is the prime time that you need to fuel yourself up with goodness so take good care of diet. Take all three meals properly with family. Refresh yourself along side. And if you are following morning walk good but if not take out 20-30 mins to do basic workout. It will literally boost your energy to continue.
Study hard and Party harder! 😎
P. S. If you have been a PRO at procrastinator like me and leaves everything for the eleventh hour. GOOD LUCK CHAMPIONS. Смотреть полностью