Jump Start Your 2018 New Year New You...Inside & Out
SET YOURSELF UP FOR SUCCESS
By Rob Fletcher Email: email@example.com
Small gradual changes in your daily lifestyle will set you up for long-term success. Drastic extreme changes, though, often lead to loss of motivation, lack of energy and lack of adherence to your fitness plan.
An achievable, well researched and accepted guideline for weight (fat) loss is 1-2 lbs. per week. Adhering to this simple guideline makes a loss of 10-20 lb very achievable in the 8-week program you can see at www.angt.tv. Keep in mind your objectives: increased lean muscle mass, mobility, improved energy and mood, self-confidence, tone, strength and decreased body fat — the key component to any workout program. "How much fat did I lose" and not "how much weight did I lose" is the issue here. Weight loss and fat loss are not the same. Weight loss without strength building, resistant training, and weight lifting will decrease lean muscle mass. You're creating a lifestyle change, not a diet or program that promotes and markets unrealistic short-lived results. You're out to lead a positive, healthy lifestyle through new habits and behavior changes — in other words, long-term success.
Get Up! Get Moving! Lift Those Weights and Get Started!
1. Take a personal inventory of where you are right now. Make an overall assessment of yourself. How do you look? How do you feel? What's your energy level? What do you like? What don’t you like? What would you like to change? What's your lifestyle behavior like? Your to day to day activities? Your eating habits?
2. Make a commitment.
3. Set realistic and achievable goals.
4. Make a plan.
5. Invest in yourself and seek the advice of a professional, certified trainer.
6. Schedule a time everyday for a 15-30 minute workout (See Circuits/Intervals at www.angt.tv)
7. Track your progress. Keep a journal. #transformation #changeyourlife #transformyourlife #motivation #inspiration #workouts #healtheating #nutrition #exercise #healthylifestyle #fitness #health #wellness #longevity #weightlifting #strengthandconditioning #lifecoach #kickboxing #boxing #selfdefense #blackbelt