North Shore, Oahu, Hawaii
Can you feed me mama!?๐๐โ๏ธ๐ดof course my shivering Samoan warrior! โบ๏ธ๐ Curious! ~Are you snack people? And if so what do you pack?! What part of your day do you feel you need something to hold you over? This is a common question and thought it would be fun to answer together!
Hereโs our top healthy snack choices- naturally wrapped fruit ie banana, mango, apple, pear ๐
2. Rice bean avocado burritos๐ฏ
3. Baked sweet potatoes with coconut sugar, earth balance butter and cinnamon inside (surprisingly amazing on the go)๐
4. acai bowls in our @hydroflask ๐
5. Big thing of water
6. Shelled Pistachios
7. Veggies and pretzels with dip (hummus, gauche, tabula)
8. Fav bought snack currently - @gomacroโs
9. And I love love eating left overs on the beach. I personally prefer meal foods as our life is sometimes more on the go than at home so itโs nice to fill on โreal foodโ ie in a hydroflask we will pack warm soup, or rice and beans, or even pasta and I usually bring s big salad and a fork and spoon from home!
Anyway! Let me know what yours go toโs are in your Part of the world! If Iโm being completely honest while I was in college I donโt remember really eating a sit down meal very often, it was just snacks all day. Haha. Hope youโre all doing good!! โ๐พ๐